вторник, 23 мая 2017 г.

memories and plan

This year is very tired because 5 class is so hard but I be happy.I will conduct this summer very cool I want go to films and play with my friends all summer after I fly to America.At this year I flew to Dubai and I went to Dubaimall with my parents and we went to sega park with slot machines and attractions.After I went to big slide.I went to up andflew to this big slide.I went to sonic roller coaster
and rode.After we rode to desert and rode.And we flew to home.At school I like to ride at my kick scooter with my friends and play zombie.At school I like english,biology,history and geography.I want to be happy all days!And at summer I want go to american skateparks after I buy new kickscooter and learn new tricks with my friends and I planning go to my grandmother.At all summer I want to ride at kick scooters with my friends.Me and my friends wants go to forest and ride on ramps.I like to be with my friends.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий