понедельник, 15 мая 2017 г.

a story

Last summer I went to big mountain with my friend to find hoard and armor of god.
We found big waterfall and we went up and up.We divided after I went to forest and I fell to warm.
I give up at noon in vilage on mountain and I went up to find armor of god.
I was so close to peak of the mountain and I fell down to water after I return my challenge and I climbed to up and my friend wear this armor but I fight with him to armor and I win but armor broken and I went to chest with hoard and I taked them.After I went to vilage and sold my hoard and I take 1000 dollars and I buy computer set and I played CS:GO to be funny.
I taked my kickscooter and rided to skatepark after I ate my burger an I rided to home and I watched ghost of my friend he said:I must kill u . I scared and fell to bed.
It is end of my story.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий